KitchenAid Architect Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl - Espresso
With its sleek all-metal design and powerful 325-watt motor, the KitchenAid Architect Stand Mixer raises the bar for design and durability. If strength is not enough, add to it the functionality of 10 distinct speeds. Quickly whip up your favorite cream on high, or take it down a few notches for slower yet vigorous kneading.
The variety of attachments included and available for purchase separately will provide you the use of many culinary techniques and endless possibilities without any additional training on your part.
The Architect series also includes a 5-quart glass bowl with etched measurements on the side and an easy-pour spout for your ultimate convenience.
Plus, this stand mixer is built with a unique tilt-head design for even more accessibility to your ingredients. Need to add another cup of flour? Just pull the head and beater attachment back and drop even your messiest last-minute ingredients right where you want them.
- Beautiful Designer Esspresso colour with brushed silver-tone embossed trim
- Direct-Drive Transmission and 10-speed slide control switches gears smoothly to reduce splatter
- Tilt-head design makes accessing the beater and glass bowl simple
- Unique planetary mixing action eliminates the need to rotate the bowl and ensures quick, thorough mixing
- Includes: flat beater, dough hook and wire whip
- 5-Quart glass bowl with comfort handle has measurments etched up the side
- Connect an attachment to the attachment hub for endless culinary possibilities
Key Product Details
- Colour: Espresso
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Capacity: 5 Quarts
- Watts: 325
- Style: Tilting Head
- Accessory Hub: Front
- Dimensions: 8 Ã— 14 Ã— 14 inches