KitchenAid Architect Stand Mixer with 2 Bowls - Cocoa Silver
With its sleek all-metal design and powerful 325-watt motor, the KitchenAid Architect Stand Mixer raises the bar for design and durability. If strength is not enough, add to it the functionality of 10 distinct speeds. Quickly whip up your favorite cream on high, or take it down a few notches for slower yet vigorous kneading.
The variety of attachments included and available for purchase separately will provide you the use of many culinary techniques and endless possibilities without any additional training on your part.
This model also includes two stainless steel bowls, one 5-quart and a smaller 3 quart bowl. The large bowl has an easy-to-grip handle, and the included splash-guard fits it perfectly.
Plus, this stand mixer is built with a unique tilt-head design for even more accessibility to your ingredients. Need to add another cup of flour? Just pull the head and beater attachment back and drop even your messiest last-minute ingredients right where you want them.
- Beautiful Designer Cocoa Silver colour with brushed silver-tone embossed trim
- Direct-Drive Transmission and 10-speed slide control switches gears smoothly to reduce splatter
- Tilt-head design makes accessing the beater and bowl simple
- Unique planetary mixing action eliminates the need to rotate the bowl and ensures quick, thorough mixing
- Includes two stainless steel bowls: a 5 quart (4.7L) and a 3 quart (2.8L)
- Also includes flat beater, dough hook and wire whip
- Connect an attachment to the attachment hub for endless culinary possibilities
Key Product Details
- Model: KSM160APCS
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year Hassle-Free Warranty
- Colour: Cocoa Silver
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Capacity: 5 Quarts
- Watts: 325
- Style: Tilting Head
- Accessory Hub: Front
- Dimensions: 8 x 14 x14 inches