KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer, Onyx Black
Though the KitchenAid Classic mixer might be the smallest of the KitchenAid stand mixers, it handles far better than any other mixer of its size. With the ability to handle regular batches of anything from whip cream to mashed potatoes to pizza dough with ease, the Classic is by far the best in its class, and will look fabulous in your kitchen.
- 10 speeds powered by a direct drive transmission
- Flour Power(TM) Rating of 8 Cups
- Can make multiple batches of cookies or double batches of bread
- Includes Stainless steel 4.5 Quart Bowl, Flat Beater, Dough Hook and Wire Whip
- Multipurpose attachment hub accepts all KitchenAid Attachments, sold separately
- Comes with instructions and recipe book containing 67 recipes
The KitchenAid Classic is a very popular choice for those who don't like the size or price of the bigger KitchenAid stand mixers but do want to enjoy the durability and quality that all KitchenAid mixers are well-known for.
Perfect for the beginner baker or cook, this mixer can serve as a base for many other uses when combined with one of the several available attachments. Simply attach the desired accessory into the drive hub on the front of the machine, and your stand mixer can turn into anything from a vegetable slicer to a sausage stuffer.
It's also as easy to clean as it is to use. The metal housing has an easy-to-wipe-clean exterior. The flat beater, dough hook and bowl are dishwasher safe. It's recommended that the wire whisk be hand washed.
Key Product Details
- Model: K45SSOB
- Watts: 250
- Style: Tilting Head
- Capacity: 4.5 Quarts
- Colour: Onyx Black
- Accessory Hub: Front
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1-Year Hassle Free Warranty