KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment
Calling all ice cream lovers! Now you can create your own masterful gourmet ice cream using this great little ice cream maker attachment for your and KitchenAid Stand Mixer!
If you have never made your own homemade ice cream before, you're in for a real treat. Making your own ice cream is quite possibly better than going down to the ice cream parlor - and much cheaper, too!
The KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment allows you to effortlessly freeze a batch of ice cream to soft-serve consistency in as little as 25 minutes. And because it's an attachment for your stand mixer, you don't have to find more room in your kitchen for another small appliance.
- Makes up to 2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, or other favorite frozen recipe
- Can be used with all KitchenAid stand mixers sold in North America after 1990
- Adaptors for tilting head style KitchenAid mixers included
- Different settings for different Bowl Lift styles of KitchenAid mixers
- Includes rotating dasher, insulated freezer bowl, churning paddle
- All parts except the bowl are dishwasher safe
- Instruction booklet includes 7 great ice cream and frozen dessert recipes, some with variations
Most important tip: Store the freeze bowl in the freezer. The bowl needs to freeze for at least 15 hours in advance. If you keep it in the freezer, you can make your ice cream on a whim!
The Recipe: You can choose any frozen dessert recipe you like. Some of our favorites include egg nog ice cream at Christmas and light and fruity sorbet in the summer - especially kiwi and strawberry! We have had mixed results with low fat ice cream recipes, but can highly recommend this product for icy drinks such as margaritas.
Simply chill your ice cream mix or batter the fridge for a few hours. Once thoroughly chilled, set up your KitchenAid stand mixer and the ice cream mixer attachment - including the bowl. Set the mixer to its lowest setting, or STIR.
Once the stand mixer is in motion, add your ice cream mixture to the freeze bowl. In a few minutes, you will see it thicken, and eventually it will freeze to a soft-serve consistency.
Stop the mixer, remove the bowl, and empty your ice cream into an air tight freezer-safe container. Freeze for another hour to a couple of hours to ripen or harden.
To clean: Allow the bowl to thaw to room temperature before cleaning. Clean with warm water and mild detergent. All other parts are dishwasher safe.
Key Product Details
- Model: KICA0WH
- Manufacturer's Warranty: If your kitchen electric/countertop appliance or cook's tool fails during the first year, KitchenAid® will replace it free of charge. Our Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty guarantees that we will:• Deliver a replacement right to your door.• Arrange the return of the failed appliance.• Guarantee the new appliance for one year.